Sunday, March 18, 2007

Irish Eyes...




Happy Belated St. Patty's Day!!
We celebrated Addison's first St. Patrick's day with her Aunt Melissa and Uncle Scott. While in Barrie she did her Uncle Scott proud by getting kicked out of the "bar". Can you believe it!?!? We went to a "restaurant" for some wings etc. when the waitress came and notified us that, after 3pm, no one under the age of 19 was allowed in. We had to leave. I was blown away. I wasn't about to drink and I certainly wasn't going to be sneaking alcohol to my 7 week old child. Anyways...first time getting kicked out of the bar on her first St. Patty's day. That is one for the books!!
Well, I was at it again. Dressing her up and taking pictures. How can I resist? She is too cute.

1 comment:

Collette said...

Well that's a heck of an accomplishment. I beleive I was at least a little older before I got kicked out of a bar. Soon she will be flashing her baby blues and that bar thing will not be a problem. How could they kick out those beautiful Irish Blues?
Love
Collette