Thursday, March 15, 2007

The Great Ones





Curtis, Addison and I are blessed to have such wonderful families. But, I think one of the most exciting things of all is that Addison has been able to meet and spend time with all of her great grandparents!! Each one of them immediately fell head over heals for her!
This weekend we traveled north to Parry Sound and Espanola where Addison was able to meet most of my (Billie's) family take part in celebrating her Great Grandpa Bright's 90th birthday.
What a special time this was. Her Great Grandpa Bright is one of the most wonderfully kind, caring and loving men I have ever met. I am so happy that they were able to spend time together!
She also met her Great Grandma and Grandpa Scale. How much fun! Her Great Grandma Scale has put in orders that her eyes stay blue. Hmmm...we will see what we can do about that!
There is nothing like the love of your family and ours is the best!!

No comments: