Thursday, March 1, 2007

Baby Bear




Addison's Grandma Darlene has a fun teddy bear that is dressed as a Canadian Mountie. The other day we were eying up the size of the bear and the size of Addison. Hmmm...comparable...
The next thing you know the teddy is being undressed and Addison is looking an awful lot like a Mountie.
It was too fun and she looks way too cute!! Oh boy, my daughter is going to hate me when she's older. I will have a load of embarrassing shots to show the friends.
I love having a baby...

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

ADORABLE!!!!!! These photos make me proud to be a Canadian! Billie - I'm glad you're so happy! :)

Collette said...

Already with a career!!!! She doesn't waste time does she. What a doll,I think you are having way too much fun with this motherhood thing.

Shannon Billings said...

Congrats on the arrival of your little girl. Scott sent word and gave us your blog address...she is absolutely adourable!!!! Looks like you're settling into parenthood and enjoying every minute...isn't it wonderful!! Hopefully we'll get a chance see everyone this summer sometime when you're up here in Gooderham...Shannon, Tony, Brayden & J.T.

Anonymous said...

oh dear... Billie - she is going to kill you at her 18th birthday party - what great bribing shots you will have when she is a teenager!! You're hilarious!! :)

I have to admit - i have never dressed matthew up like that... he does have this really cute moose jumpsuit though... :) Glad to see you're having fun!! :)