Sunday, February 11, 2007

So Many Firsts




Wow! It is amazing to think about all the things that happen in our lives that become routine, mundane, every day events. At some point in time we did all these things for the "first time". It has been quite fun to experience all these things with Addison as her "firsts". Yesterday was a day of many firsts for her.
We went for our first family walk yesterday. Addison's first walk outside EVER!! It was great! Of course we had to pause for some video and photos. Curtis was largely in charge of pushing the stroller and I of taking pics. When I asked if he would take one of me pushing Addison he replied with "Yeah. But just pretend you're pushing her." I really don't think he wanted to give up pushing the stroller. Apparently that is his "job". I guess "walking" pictures aren't that exciting since you can't really see the baby. So I included one of how bundled up she was. Big thanks to all the "Aunts" who gave us the fantastic stroller and the cuddly bag. We love them!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.