Sunday, February 11, 2007

More Firsts



So, I didn't want to make the post too big but, I have to continue because Addison had more exciting firsts yesterday. She had her first trip to WalMart!! Oh, come on. That is an exciting first!! She was so thrilled she slept through the whole thing. However, I didn't take
any pics of this one.
I did however, take some of her first time in her swing. The first go only lasted a few minutes. But, she is enjoying it much more now and it is a great way for her to get some variety in her day.
The most exciting first of the day was ADDISON'S FIRST BATH!!
I thought this was suppose to be a beautiful, relaxing, bonding experience. Honestly, it was just a little stressful. Not so much for her but for us. Is the water too hot? Too cold? Do we have everything? Am I holding her right? Don't let her slip. Is everything clean?
Curt was doing a great job of the bathing and I was fantastic as the photographer. Until...SHE POOPED IN THE TUB!! NOW WHAT!?!?! That is when the freak out began!! Well, needless to say, we all survived the ordeal. We definitely aren't ready to try it again tonight. But, maybe tomorrow.





No comments: