Saturday, January 23, 2010

If I only knew then...

what I know now!!
I though being the mom to one was SOOOOOO busy! HA!!
One was a  breeze compared to life with 2!!
I call it the 3 Ps of parenting. Pee, poop and puke.
If one child is not doing one of those three than the other is!! It is an endless cycle of the 3 Ps. I am just happy when a day passes and my clothes aren't covered with one of the Ps.
Ok, who am I kidding, a whole day? Really I am happy when 1 hour passes and I'm not covered with one of those!
Anyways, this really is just  precursor as to why I haven't blogged lately.
Ok. Momma's got to play catch up.
Be prepared to head back to pics from the fall!
This blog is as much a "scrapbook" of memories for the kids as it is to keep friends and family updated. Hope you don't mind a trip back to the future!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work.Being a Mom is one of the most rewarding roles of your life.All my love.Your Mom.XXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

take advantage of being a mom. Your kids love you. I just have a feeling you love them too!