Wednesday, April 18, 2007

No Little Lady

Let me tell you! Our baby girl is no little lady. This sweet little package can burp and fart with the best of them. There are times I accuse Curtis of "rumbling" so loud I can hear it in the next room. Only to find out that is my little sweetheart!!
Babies are full of surprises! Addison especially likes to surprise us with the occasional "shart". This is certainly shocking when you are in the middle of a diaper change and she suddenly shoots one across the room!
Ok. This might be gross for some. But, did you know that a baby can simultaneously spit up out of it's mouth and nose at the same time!! THE NOSE!! Who vomits out their nose. Addison does (just once though. I guess I shouldn't be so dramatic). Maybe I'm just the only one in the world who didn't know that babies do this.
I think we are in for a world of surprises!!

No comments: